The Vale is passionate about participating in God's mission to redeem the nations through His Son, Jesus. We are committed to sending teams around the world to share the gospel, be a part of disciples making disciples, and planting churches, particularly among those that do not have a gospel presence. We want to see every tribe, tongue, and nation worshiping Jesus.
Below, you will find a few of our upcoming opportunities to join in taking the gospel to the nations.
Date & details tba
Working with Home of Hope Orphanage and refugee camps doing VBS backyard camps.
Feeding the Homeless
We provide a hot meal every 3rd, 4th, and 5th Saturday of each month at Cornerstone Baptist Kitchen in downtown Dallas. If you are interested in getting involved in this ministry, there are several ways you can help:
- Provide a Financial Donation for the Purchase of Food
- In Preparing the Meals at The Vale on Saturday morning
- In Serving the Meals Saturday afternoon at Cornerstone Baptist Church from 3:00pm to 5:00pm
For more information on volunteering with the Church of the Redeemed - Feeding the Homeless, contact Jill Rawls, Administrative Assistant for Missions Ministy.
See more upcoming mission trips and serving opportunities by visiting the more tab above.
If you have any questions about this ministry, we would love to hear from you. You may contact any of our staff members from the staff tab, or you may call the church front office at 972-226-7105.
executive & missions pastor
Missions Support Staff
Jill Rawls - Administrative Assistant | email@example.com
2017 Missions Calendar
International Mission Trips
- Big Heart Orphanage - Reynosa, Mexico
- Beirut Lebanon Trip (Spring/Early Summer, Date & Details TBA)
- Haiti (Date & Details TBA)
- Uganda (Date & Details TBA)
- Kenya (Date & Details TBA)
Local Mission Trips
- Travis County Jail - January 14
- Harris County Jail - February 11
- Pollock Federal Units - March 3-4
- Huntsville Unit - March 24-25
- Hilltop & Mountain View Units - April 29
Local Mission Trip Requirements: to ensure that Short-term trips are successful for both field partners and trip participants, individuals applying for Short-term trips must:
- be a Follower of Jesus Christ
- be a member of The Vale Sunnyvale First Baptist Church, and in good standing
- demonstrate an understanding of the gospel and God's mission to reach the nations