The Vale Bible Fellowship classes exist to create community and service opportunities. By studying the scriptures together and accepting various ministry opportunities, these groups allow believers to grow in their faith toward a more discipled life and walk with Christ.
For our curriculum here at The Vale, we use THE GOSPEL PROJECT, a Christ-Centered Chronological Bible Study for All Ages. Each week you can expect:
- Chronological Study Plan - Genesis thru Revelation
- Christ-Centered Study - All Scripture Gives Testimony to Jesus
- Age Alignment - All Ages Learn Same Lessons
- Missional Focus to Respond to God
- 99 Essential Doctrines of Christian Faith Identified
- 3 Year Study Plan
- 18 Months in Old Testament
- 18 Months in New Testament
There is always a place for everyone, from the newborn baby to the senior adult. If you are interested in Christ-like fellowship and Biblical teaching, this is the place for you. Bible Fellowship Groups are now offered at one hour, 9:00am. The Children and Student Bible Fellowship Group locations are listed below the Adult locations in the table below. For help in your weekly preparation, see the BFG Weekly Schedule. Need help finding the classroom? See the Campus Map Here.
If you have any questions about Bible Fellowship Groups, please contact Mickey Henderson, Pastor of Spiritual Development.
|room number||class name||teacher||Age|
|C112||Faith In His Will||Davis/Gartin||40's-50's|
|WC212||Sisters of Faith||Graswich||50's-60's (Women)|
|WC Prayer Room||Deaf Ministry||Tribble||All|
Children & Students
- Newborn - Toddlers (up to 24 months) - Worship Center Nursery
- Preschool/Kindergarten (2 yrs - Kinder) - Children's Building E, Check-In Desk - 1st FL
- Children (1st - 6th Grades) - Children's Building E, Check-In Desk - 1st FL
- Student Ministry Assembly (Middle & High School) - Student Center
- College - Student Center, CH104
FRIENDS Special Needs
Our "Special Needs" Class is located in room 105 of Building B and available at the 9:00 & 10:30am hours. Please contact, Rosa Minx at (972) 222-6024, or click here for more information about the class.